There has been confusion about the difference between Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) since the government initiated the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Although there are some similarities, they are different functions for each system. Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) are the digital equivalent ...
For years, medical office professionals have been trying to “go paperless” with little success. The broken processes and fragmented workflows associated with paper-related inefficiencies can hinder patient care and delay reimbursement of services to providers. Many medical offices claim that lack of funding and support from leadership keeps them “doing things ...
What is an electronic signature? According to the U.S. Federal Law, called the E-SIGN Act, and electronic signature is an "electronic sound, symbol, or process, attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record." The E-SIGN ...
- HHS, Janssen Collaborate To Develop Coronavirus Therapeutics February 18, 2020
- HHS Engages Sanofi’s Recombinant Technology for 2019 Novel Coronavirus Vaccine February 18, 2020
- Largest Study of Sepsis Cases among Medicare Beneficiaries Finds Significant Burden February 14, 2020
- HHS, Janssen Join Forces On Coronavirus Vaccine February 11, 2020
- HHS Assistant Secretary for Administration Scott W. Rowell Statement on the launch of Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Program Management Office at HHS February 11, 2020
- SchoolSafety.gov Launches to Help Educators, Administrators, Parents, and Law Enforcement Prepare for Threats February 10, 2020
- Secretary Azar Statement on President Trump's FY 2021 Budget February 10, 2020
- HHS Pioneers First Foundry for American Biotechnology February 10, 2020
- Representatives of Coronavirus Task Force Brief Governors at NGA February 9, 2020
- HHS Marks 2019 Accomplishments February 6, 2020