There has been confusion about the difference between Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) since the government initiated the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Although there are some similarities, they are different functions for each system. Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) are the digital equivalent ...
For years, medical office professionals have been trying to “go paperless” with little success. The broken processes and fragmented workflows associated with paper-related inefficiencies can hinder patient care and delay reimbursement of services to providers. Many medical offices claim that lack of funding and support from leadership keeps them “doing things ...
What is an electronic signature? According to the U.S. Federal Law, called the E-SIGN Act, and electronic signature is an "electronic sound, symbol, or process, attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record." The E-SIGN ...
- Long Beach Emergency Intake Site for Unaccompanied Children Opens Today April 22, 2021
- HHS Launches ‘We Can Do This: Live’ Initiative to Increase COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence April 22, 2021
- HHS Announces the Largest Ever Funding Allocation for Navigators and Releases Final Numbers for 2021 Marketplace Open Enrollment April 21, 2021
- Statement from HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra April 21, 2021
- HHS anuncia compromiso de organizaciones para alentar a consumidores latinos a inscribirse en un seguro médico a través de CuidadoDeSalud.gov April 19, 2021
- HHS Announces Commitments from Partners to Encourage Latino Consumers to Enroll in Health Insurance Coverage through HealthCare.gov April 19, 2021
- HHS Announces Nearly $150 Million from American Rescue Plan to Support Community-Based Health Care Providers with COVID-19 Response April 19, 2021
- HHS Introduces New Video Series on Federal Disability Rights Protections That Apply to Some Individuals in Recovery from an Opioid Use Disorder April 19, 2021
- Fact Sheet: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Ensuring Access to Equitable, Affordable, Client-Centered, Quality Family Planning Services April 14, 2021
- Readout of the Second COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force Meeting April 13, 2021