Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- Statements by Officials of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Commemorating the First Openly Transgender Four-Star Officer and First Female Four-Star Admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps on October 19, 2021 October 19, 2021
- Biden-Harris Administration Increases HealthCare.Gov Call Center Pay Rate to $15/Hr October 15, 2021
- Medicare Open Enrollment Period Kicks Off Today October 15, 2021
- HHS Announces Availability of $100 Million for State Loan Repayment Programs to Support Primary Health Care Workforce in Underserved Communities October 14, 2021
- Declaraciones del Secretario de Salud y Servicios Humanos Xavier Becerra sobre la guía para la reducción de sodio de la FDA October 13, 2021
- Statement by HHS Xavier Becerra on FDA Sodium Reduction Guidance October 13, 2021
- Readout of the Seventh COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force Meeting October 12, 2021
- Biden-Harris Administration Greenlights Coverage of LGBTQ+ Care as an Essential Health Benefit in Colorado October 12, 2021
- Fact Sheet: Efforts Across HHS to Promote Behavioral Health for Children and Youth October 8, 2021
- HHS lanza una aplicación en español para ayudar a los latinos a resolver sus dudas sobre el cuidado de la salud, y publica un nuevo informe que destaca los problemas de cobertura de los latinos October 8, 2021