Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- HHS Announces Next Steps in Advancing Interoperability of Health Information
- HHS Extends Comment Period for Proposed Rules to Improve the Interoperability of Electronic Health Information
- Ignite Accelerator Announces 19 Teams Selected for the Eighth Round of the Internal Innovation Training and Incubator Program
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health Announces Reorganization
- Secretary Azar Praises Service of Inspector General Dan Levinson
- HHS Deputy Secretary Eric Hargan Statement on Announcement of Presidential Task Force on Protecting Native American Children in the Indian Health Service System
- OCR Issues Notice of Resolution to the State of Hawaii After Hawaii Takes Action in Safeguarding Conscience Protections for Pregnancy Care Centers
- HHS releases additional $487 million to states, territories to expand access to effective opioid treatment; 2019 SOR grants will total $1.4 billion
- Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS Announces New Members
- Statement on FY2020 Budget Proposal for Ending The HIV Epidemic In America