Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- U.S. Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury Expand Access to Quality, Affordable Health Coverage Through Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on Agricultural Biotechnology Executive Order
- As Measles Cases Surpass 1,000, Secretary Azar Reinforces Commitment to Vaccination
- Statement from the Department of Health and Human Services
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on Personnel Promotion and Departure
- Pain Management Task Force Issues Final Report on Best Practices for Treatment of Pain
- New HHS Fact Sheet On Direct Liability of Business Associates under HIPAA
- HHS Proposes to Revise ACA Section 1557 Rule to Enforce Civil Rights in Healthcare, Conform to Law, and Eliminate Billions in Unnecessary Costs
- Indiana Medical Records Service Pays $100,000 to Settle HIPAA Breach
- Secretary Azar Attends Second Day of the 72nd World Health Assembly, Signs Agreement with Indonesia