Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- HHS, Janssen Collaborate To Develop Coronavirus Therapeutics February 18, 2020
- HHS Engages Sanofi’s Recombinant Technology for 2019 Novel Coronavirus Vaccine February 18, 2020
- Largest Study of Sepsis Cases among Medicare Beneficiaries Finds Significant Burden February 14, 2020
- HHS, Janssen Join Forces On Coronavirus Vaccine February 11, 2020
- HHS Assistant Secretary for Administration Scott W. Rowell Statement on the launch of Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Program Management Office at HHS February 11, 2020
- SchoolSafety.gov Launches to Help Educators, Administrators, Parents, and Law Enforcement Prepare for Threats February 10, 2020
- Secretary Azar Statement on President Trump's FY 2021 Budget February 10, 2020
- HHS Pioneers First Foundry for American Biotechnology February 10, 2020
- Representatives of Coronavirus Task Force Brief Governors at NGA February 9, 2020
- HHS Marks 2019 Accomplishments February 6, 2020