Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- HHS and DHS Announce New Rule to Implement the Flores Settlement Agreement
- HHS Funds an Additional Year of Ebola Vaccine Manufacturing
- SAMHSA’s Annual Mental Health, Substance Use Data Provide Roadmap for Future Action
- HHS Awards $107 Million to Support Health Center Quality Improvement
- Secretary Azar Statement on Department Leadership Changes
- HHS OCR Secures Agreement with MSU to Resolve Investigation into Sexual Abuse by Larry Nassar
- HHS Awards Nearly $400 Million to Combat the Opioid Crisis
- Trump Administration Officials Visit Bloomington, IN as Baxter Signs Pledge to America's Workers
- Azar and Administration Officials Discuss President Trump's Plan to End HIV in Indianapolis, IN
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on National Immunization Awareness Month