Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- ONC Completes Critical 21st Century Cures Act Requirement, Publishes the Trusted Exchange Framework and the Common Agreement for Health Information Networks January 18, 2022
- Readout of a Tennessee Virtual Panel on Health Care Access January 14, 2022
- Statement from HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra on Supreme Court COVID-19 Vaccine Decisions January 13, 2022
- Readout of HHS Secretary Becerra’s Bilateral Meeting with the Canadian Minister of Health January 13, 2022
- Readout of HHS Secretary Becerra’s Bilateral Meeting with the Director-General of the World Health Organization January 13, 2022
- Secretary Becerra Welcomes New Deputy Chief of Staff Angela Ramirez January 13, 2022
- IHS announces efforts to provide more opportunity for contracting with Indian-owned businesses January 13, 2022
- Ahead of January 15th Open Enrollment Deadline, New Numbers Show 14.2 Million Americans Have Quality, Affordable Coverage - Many With Even Lower Deductibles Under the American Rescue Plan January 13, 2022
- Readout of the Youth Behavioral Health Roundtable January 13, 2022
- HRSA Updates the Affordable Care Act Preventive Health Care Guidelines to Improve Care for Women and Children January 11, 2022