Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- HHS Expands Relief Fund Eligibility and Updates Reporting Requirements October 22, 2020
- Trump Administration Marks the Signing of the Geneva Consensus Declaration October 22, 2020
- Trump Administration Takes Action to Further Expand Access to Vaccines, COVID-19 Tests October 21, 2020
- OCR Resolves Religious Discrimination Complaints after Maryland and Virginia Hospitals Ensure Patients Can Receive Safe Religious Visitations During COVID-19 October 20, 2020
- Trump Administration Provides Saliva Test at Surge Testing Site in Waco, TX October 16, 2020
- Trump Administration Partners with CVS and Walgreens to Provide COVID-19 Vaccine to Protect Vulnerable Americans in Long-Term Care Facilities Nationwide October 16, 2020
- HHS Awards Contract to Improve Maternal Health Data Collection and Drive Clinical Quality Improvement October 15, 2020
- HHS Issues Challenges to Find Best Practices in Maternal Health October 15, 2020
- HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health Presents Award to Dr. Kwaku Ohene-Frempong October 15, 2020
- HHS Awards Nearly $500 million to Support Primary Health Care Workforce Nationwide October 15, 2020