Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- HHS Provides an Additional $250 Million to Help U.S. Health Care Systems Respond to COVID-19 June 2, 2020
- HHS Awards $20.3 Million to Expand the Addiction Workforce in Underserved Communities June 2, 2020
- HHS Adds $628 Million to Contract with Emergent BioSolutions to Secure CDMO Manufacturing Capacity for Operation Warp Speed June 2, 2020
- HHS Awards $15 Million to Combat the COVID-19 Pandemic in Rural Tribal Communities May 28, 2020
- HHS Announces 45-Day Compliance Deadline Extension for Providers May 22, 2020
- HHS Announces $500 Million Distribution to Tribal Hospitals, Clinics, and Urban Health Centers May 22, 2020
- HHS Announces Nearly $4.9 Billion Distribution to Nursing Facilities Impacted by COVID-19 May 22, 2020
- Trump Administration’s Operation Warp Speed Accelerates AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine to be Available Beginning in October May 21, 2020
- Providers Must Act by June 3, 2020 to Receive Additional Relief Fund General Distribution Payment May 20, 2020
- HHS Provides $225 Million for COVID-19 Testing in Rural Communities May 20, 2020