Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- HHS Announces the Largest Ever Funding Allocation for Navigators and Releases Final Numbers for 2021 Marketplace Open Enrollment April 21, 2021
- Statement from HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra April 21, 2021
- HHS anuncia compromiso de organizaciones para alentar a consumidores latinos a inscribirse en un seguro médico a través de CuidadoDeSalud.gov April 19, 2021
- HHS Announces Commitments from Partners to Encourage Latino Consumers to Enroll in Health Insurance Coverage through HealthCare.gov April 19, 2021
- HHS Announces Nearly $150 Million from American Rescue Plan to Support Community-Based Health Care Providers with COVID-19 Response April 19, 2021
- HHS Introduces New Video Series on Federal Disability Rights Protections That Apply to Some Individuals in Recovery from an Opioid Use Disorder April 19, 2021
- Fact Sheet: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Ensuring Access to Equitable, Affordable, Client-Centered, Quality Family Planning Services April 14, 2021
- Readout of the Second COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force Meeting April 13, 2021
- New Legal Guidance and Resources to Ensure -- and Expand -- Access to COVID-19 Vaccines for People with Disabilities and Older Adults April 13, 2021
- HHS Marks Black Maternal Health Week by Announcing Measures To Improve Maternal Health Outcomes April 12, 2021