Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- HHS Announces Guide for Appropriate Tapering or Discontinuation of Long-Term Opioid Use October 10, 2019
- HHS Proposes Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Reforms to Support Value-Based and Coordinated Care October 9, 2019
- HHS Explores Lung-on-a-Chip Technology in Developing Chemical Injury Treatments October 8, 2019
- With End of New York Outbreak, United States Keeps Measles Elimination Status October 4, 2019
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on Executive Order to Protect and Improve Medicare October 3, 2019
- Dental Practice Pays $10,000 to Settle Social Media Disclosures of Patients’ Protected Health Information October 2, 2019
- HHS Awards $13.5 Million to Accelerate State and Local Planning Efforts for Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America October 2, 2019
- HHS Funds Development of Two Filovirus Vaccines for Biodefense, Public Health October 1, 2019
- HHS Issues Supplemental Grant Awards to Title X Recipients September 30, 2019
- Secretary Azar Attends Meeting of Regional Ministers of Health on Ebola Preparedness and Response at UNGA September 25, 2019