Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- HHS Announces CHPL Data Challenge Winners
- Secretary Azar Announces Senior Advisor for Drug Pricing Reform
- Statement from the Department of Health and Human Services
- New HHS Checklist Helps First Responders Ensure Language Access and Effective Communication During Emergencies
- Florida contractor physicians’ group shares protected health information with unknown vendor without a business associate agreement
- HHS Secretary Azar Declares Public Health Emergency in Alaska Due to Earthquake Damage
- Reforming America’s Healthcare System Through Choice and Competition
- Statement from HHS Secretary Alex Azar ahead of World AIDS Day
- HHS Secretary Azar Praises Release of State Relief and Empowerment Waiver Concepts
- HHS Announces Winners of Easy EHR Issue Reporting Challenge