Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- IHS and AAP Release Clinical Recommendations to Improve Care of American Indian, Alaska Native Women and Infants Impacted By Prenatal Opioid Exposure December 5, 2019
- HHS OCR Secures Voluntary Resolution and Ensures Child Welfare Programs in the Oregon Department of Human Services Protect Parents with Disabilities from Discrimination December 4, 2019
- Ready, Set, PrEP Expands Access to Medication to Prevent HIV December 3, 2019
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on World AIDS Day November 27, 2019
- OCR Secures $2.175 Million HIPAA Settlement after Hospitals Failed to Properly Notify HHS of a Breach of Unsecured Protected Health Information November 27, 2019
- Secretary Azar Hosts Bipartisan Rural Health Roundtable with Members of Congress November 22, 2019
- HHS and the American Society of Nephrology Launch $1.5 Million Phase 2 of Prize Competition to Redesign Dialysis November 18, 2019
- Trump Administration Announces Historic Price Transparency Requirements to Increase Competition and Lower Healthcare Costs for All Americans November 15, 2019
- HHS Advances Development of Tests to Distinguish Bacterial from Viral Infections across Multiple Healthcare Settings November 14, 2019
- OCR Imposes a $1.6 Million Civil Money Penalty against Texas Health and Human Services Commission for HIPAA Violations November 7, 2019