Working in an inefficient office can be frustrating, stressful, and bring down employee morale. We have all visited a doctor’s office, as a patient, where it seems like you wait forever for the staff to process your paperwork and check you in. The physician sees you for 5 ...
Electronic patient registration has many benefits, including information sharing, less patient waiting time, and increased office efficiency. All of these benefits can add up to a higher revenue stream and business growth. Many health care providers don’t understand the impact that a paperless registration process can have on ...
Health care providers across the country are racing to comply with CMS guidelines for Electronic Health Record database implementation in order to take advantage of the monetary incentives. They are all going through the same EHR implementation growing pains. The Regional Extension Centers (RECs) is compiling best practices and ...
- HHS launches innovative payment model with new treatment and transport options to more appropriately and effectively meet beneficiaries’ emergency needs
- OCR Resolves Disability Complaint of Individual Who Was Denied the Opportunity for Heart Transplant List Placement
- HHS Proposes New Rules to Improve the Interoperability of Electronic Health Information
- Secretary Azar Praises New Drug Industry Steps on Transparency
- OCR Concludes All-Time Record Year for HIPAA Enforcement with $3 Million Cottage Health Settlement
- HHS Secretary Azar Praises President Trump’s Vision for Healthcare
- Trump Administration Proposes to Lower Drug Costs by Targeting Backdoor Rebates and Encouraging Direct Discounts to Patients
- Trump Administration Actions to Protect Life and Conscience
- HHS Is Committed to Protecting Life and Conscience
- OCR Finds the State of California Violated Federal Law in Discriminating Against Pregnancy Resource Centers