Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- HHS, Janssen Collaborate To Develop Coronavirus Therapeutics February 18, 2020
- HHS Engages Sanofi’s Recombinant Technology for 2019 Novel Coronavirus Vaccine February 18, 2020
- Largest Study of Sepsis Cases among Medicare Beneficiaries Finds Significant Burden February 14, 2020
- HHS, Janssen Join Forces On Coronavirus Vaccine February 11, 2020
- HHS Assistant Secretary for Administration Scott W. Rowell Statement on the launch of Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Program Management Office at HHS February 11, 2020
- SchoolSafety.gov Launches to Help Educators, Administrators, Parents, and Law Enforcement Prepare for Threats February 10, 2020
- Secretary Azar Statement on President Trump's FY 2021 Budget February 10, 2020
- HHS Pioneers First Foundry for American Biotechnology February 10, 2020
- Representatives of Coronavirus Task Force Brief Governors at NGA February 9, 2020
- HHS Marks 2019 Accomplishments February 6, 2020