Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- HHS and DHS Announce New Rule to Implement the Flores Settlement Agreement
- HHS Funds an Additional Year of Ebola Vaccine Manufacturing
- SAMHSA’s Annual Mental Health, Substance Use Data Provide Roadmap for Future Action
- HHS Awards $107 Million to Support Health Center Quality Improvement
- Secretary Azar Statement on Department Leadership Changes
- HHS OCR Secures Agreement with MSU to Resolve Investigation into Sexual Abuse by Larry Nassar
- HHS Awards Nearly $400 Million to Combat the Opioid Crisis
- Trump Administration Officials Visit Bloomington, IN as Baxter Signs Pledge to America's Workers
- Azar and Administration Officials Discuss President Trump's Plan to End HIV in Indianapolis, IN
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on National Immunization Awareness Month