Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- Statements by Officials of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Commemorating the First Openly Transgender Four-Star Officer and First Female Four-Star Admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps on October 19, 2021 October 19, 2021
- Biden-Harris Administration Increases HealthCare.Gov Call Center Pay Rate to $15/Hr October 15, 2021
- Medicare Open Enrollment Period Kicks Off Today October 15, 2021
- HHS Announces Availability of $100 Million for State Loan Repayment Programs to Support Primary Health Care Workforce in Underserved Communities October 14, 2021
- Declaraciones del Secretario de Salud y Servicios Humanos Xavier Becerra sobre la guía para la reducción de sodio de la FDA October 13, 2021
- Statement by HHS Xavier Becerra on FDA Sodium Reduction Guidance October 13, 2021
- Readout of the Seventh COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force Meeting October 12, 2021
- Biden-Harris Administration Greenlights Coverage of LGBTQ+ Care as an Essential Health Benefit in Colorado October 12, 2021
- Fact Sheet: Efforts Across HHS to Promote Behavioral Health for Children and Youth October 8, 2021
- HHS lanza una aplicación en español para ayudar a los latinos a resolver sus dudas sobre el cuidado de la salud, y publica un nuevo informe que destaca los problemas de cobertura de los latinos October 8, 2021