Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- HHS Announces Availability of $13 Million to Increase Behavioral Health Care Access in Rural Communities January 18, 2022
- ONC Completes Critical 21st Century Cures Act Requirement, Publishes the Trusted Exchange Framework and the Common Agreement for Health Information Networks January 18, 2022
- Readout of a Tennessee Virtual Panel on Health Care Access January 14, 2022
- Statement from HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra on Supreme Court COVID-19 Vaccine Decisions January 13, 2022
- Readout of HHS Secretary Becerra’s Bilateral Meeting with the Canadian Minister of Health January 13, 2022
- Readout of HHS Secretary Becerra’s Bilateral Meeting with the Director-General of the World Health Organization January 13, 2022
- Secretary Becerra Welcomes New Deputy Chief of Staff Angela Ramirez January 13, 2022
- IHS announces efforts to provide more opportunity for contracting with Indian-owned businesses January 13, 2022
- Ahead of January 15th Open Enrollment Deadline, New Numbers Show 14.2 Million Americans Have Quality, Affordable Coverage - Many With Even Lower Deductibles Under the American Rescue Plan January 13, 2022
- Readout of the Youth Behavioral Health Roundtable January 13, 2022