Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- HHS Announces Next Steps in Advancing Interoperability of Health Information
- HHS Extends Comment Period for Proposed Rules to Improve the Interoperability of Electronic Health Information
- Ignite Accelerator Announces 19 Teams Selected for the Eighth Round of the Internal Innovation Training and Incubator Program
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health Announces Reorganization
- Secretary Azar Praises Service of Inspector General Dan Levinson
- HHS Deputy Secretary Eric Hargan Statement on Announcement of Presidential Task Force on Protecting Native American Children in the Indian Health Service System
- OCR Issues Notice of Resolution to the State of Hawaii After Hawaii Takes Action in Safeguarding Conscience Protections for Pregnancy Care Centers
- HHS releases additional $487 million to states, territories to expand access to effective opioid treatment; 2019 SOR grants will total $1.4 billion
- Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS Announces New Members
- Statement on FY2020 Budget Proposal for Ending The HIV Epidemic In America