Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- HHS launches innovative payment model with new treatment and transport options to more appropriately and effectively meet beneficiaries’ emergency needs
- OCR Resolves Disability Complaint of Individual Who Was Denied the Opportunity for Heart Transplant List Placement
- HHS Proposes New Rules to Improve the Interoperability of Electronic Health Information
- Secretary Azar Praises New Drug Industry Steps on Transparency
- OCR Concludes All-Time Record Year for HIPAA Enforcement with $3 Million Cottage Health Settlement
- HHS Secretary Azar Praises President Trump’s Vision for Healthcare
- Trump Administration Proposes to Lower Drug Costs by Targeting Backdoor Rebates and Encouraging Direct Discounts to Patients
- Trump Administration Actions to Protect Life and Conscience
- HHS Is Committed to Protecting Life and Conscience
- OCR Finds the State of California Violated Federal Law in Discriminating Against Pregnancy Resource Centers