Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- U.S. Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury Expand Access to Quality, Affordable Health Coverage Through Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on Agricultural Biotechnology Executive Order
- As Measles Cases Surpass 1,000, Secretary Azar Reinforces Commitment to Vaccination
- Statement from the Department of Health and Human Services
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on Personnel Promotion and Departure
- Pain Management Task Force Issues Final Report on Best Practices for Treatment of Pain
- New HHS Fact Sheet On Direct Liability of Business Associates under HIPAA
- HHS Proposes to Revise ACA Section 1557 Rule to Enforce Civil Rights in Healthcare, Conform to Law, and Eliminate Billions in Unnecessary Costs
- Indiana Medical Records Service Pays $100,000 to Settle HIPAA Breach
- Secretary Azar Attends Second Day of the 72nd World Health Assembly, Signs Agreement with Indonesia