Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- HHS Provides an Additional $250 Million to Help U.S. Health Care Systems Respond to COVID-19 June 2, 2020
- HHS Awards $20.3 Million to Expand the Addiction Workforce in Underserved Communities June 2, 2020
- HHS Adds $628 Million to Contract with Emergent BioSolutions to Secure CDMO Manufacturing Capacity for Operation Warp Speed June 2, 2020
- HHS Awards $15 Million to Combat the COVID-19 Pandemic in Rural Tribal Communities May 28, 2020
- HHS Announces 45-Day Compliance Deadline Extension for Providers May 22, 2020
- HHS Announces $500 Million Distribution to Tribal Hospitals, Clinics, and Urban Health Centers May 22, 2020
- HHS Announces Nearly $4.9 Billion Distribution to Nursing Facilities Impacted by COVID-19 May 22, 2020
- Trump Administration’s Operation Warp Speed Accelerates AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine to be Available Beginning in October May 21, 2020
- Providers Must Act by June 3, 2020 to Receive Additional Relief Fund General Distribution Payment May 20, 2020
- HHS Provides $225 Million for COVID-19 Testing in Rural Communities May 20, 2020