Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- HHS Expands Relief Fund Eligibility and Updates Reporting Requirements October 22, 2020
- Trump Administration Marks the Signing of the Geneva Consensus Declaration October 22, 2020
- Trump Administration Takes Action to Further Expand Access to Vaccines, COVID-19 Tests October 21, 2020
- OCR Resolves Religious Discrimination Complaints after Maryland and Virginia Hospitals Ensure Patients Can Receive Safe Religious Visitations During COVID-19 October 20, 2020
- Trump Administration Provides Saliva Test at Surge Testing Site in Waco, TX October 16, 2020
- Trump Administration Partners with CVS and Walgreens to Provide COVID-19 Vaccine to Protect Vulnerable Americans in Long-Term Care Facilities Nationwide October 16, 2020
- HHS Awards Contract to Improve Maternal Health Data Collection and Drive Clinical Quality Improvement October 15, 2020
- HHS Issues Challenges to Find Best Practices in Maternal Health October 15, 2020
- HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health Presents Award to Dr. Kwaku Ohene-Frempong October 15, 2020
- HHS Awards Nearly $500 million to Support Primary Health Care Workforce Nationwide October 15, 2020