Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- HHS Announces CHPL Data Challenge Winners
- Secretary Azar Announces Senior Advisor for Drug Pricing Reform
- Statement from the Department of Health and Human Services
- New HHS Checklist Helps First Responders Ensure Language Access and Effective Communication During Emergencies
- Florida contractor physicians’ group shares protected health information with unknown vendor without a business associate agreement
- HHS Secretary Azar Declares Public Health Emergency in Alaska Due to Earthquake Damage
- Reforming America’s Healthcare System Through Choice and Competition
- Statement from HHS Secretary Alex Azar ahead of World AIDS Day
- HHS Secretary Azar Praises Release of State Relief and Empowerment Waiver Concepts
- HHS Announces Winners of Easy EHR Issue Reporting Challenge