Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- Long Beach Emergency Intake Site for Unaccompanied Children Opens Today April 22, 2021
- HHS Launches ‘We Can Do This: Live’ Initiative to Increase COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence April 22, 2021
- HHS Announces the Largest Ever Funding Allocation for Navigators and Releases Final Numbers for 2021 Marketplace Open Enrollment April 21, 2021
- Statement from HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra April 21, 2021
- HHS anuncia compromiso de organizaciones para alentar a consumidores latinos a inscribirse en un seguro médico a través de CuidadoDeSalud.gov April 19, 2021
- HHS Announces Commitments from Partners to Encourage Latino Consumers to Enroll in Health Insurance Coverage through HealthCare.gov April 19, 2021
- HHS Announces Nearly $150 Million from American Rescue Plan to Support Community-Based Health Care Providers with COVID-19 Response April 19, 2021
- HHS Introduces New Video Series on Federal Disability Rights Protections That Apply to Some Individuals in Recovery from an Opioid Use Disorder April 19, 2021
- Fact Sheet: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Ensuring Access to Equitable, Affordable, Client-Centered, Quality Family Planning Services April 14, 2021
- Readout of the Second COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force Meeting April 13, 2021