Historically, a physical document was signed and stored as an original in a secured physical environment. Often the document was copied but the copy was not considered official unless it was signed, stamped, or notarized. Over recent decades, technology has been brought to market to take the paper documents and scan ...
Many physicians start out in hospitals and group practices as a way to get established in the industry. This is how they get experience and develop a reputation in the community. There are, however, some drawbacks to putting their reputations in the hands of hospital administration or a physician board ...
So, you want to go solo and start your own medical practice. The choices you make can determine how quickly you make money or go out of business. Solid planning is essential. A business plan is a must! If you don’t have time to create a full business plan, make ...
- HHS Announces Guide for Appropriate Tapering or Discontinuation of Long-Term Opioid Use October 10, 2019
- HHS Proposes Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Reforms to Support Value-Based and Coordinated Care October 9, 2019
- HHS Explores Lung-on-a-Chip Technology in Developing Chemical Injury Treatments October 8, 2019
- With End of New York Outbreak, United States Keeps Measles Elimination Status October 4, 2019
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on Executive Order to Protect and Improve Medicare October 3, 2019
- Dental Practice Pays $10,000 to Settle Social Media Disclosures of Patients’ Protected Health Information October 2, 2019
- HHS Awards $13.5 Million to Accelerate State and Local Planning Efforts for Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America October 2, 2019
- HHS Funds Development of Two Filovirus Vaccines for Biodefense, Public Health October 1, 2019
- HHS Issues Supplemental Grant Awards to Title X Recipients September 30, 2019
- Secretary Azar Attends Meeting of Regional Ministers of Health on Ebola Preparedness and Response at UNGA September 25, 2019