In June, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) released a series of patient oriented videos that describe in easy to understand methods, the rights that patients are afforded when it comes to accessing their health information. “Many people are not fully aware of ...
July 20, 2016Marketing
EMR Blame Game A recent article in Pharmacy Times EMR sited discrepancies in the cause of patients not taking their medications correctly. This occurs when many different medications are prescribed. The regimens of these medications are not consistent. For example, a drop may be required 6 times a day, a pill ...
April 8, 2016BCRose
Patient’s Legal Capacity to Consent Situations vary from patient to patient and there are rules to provide guidance during the process of obtaining consent. Sometimes the guiding rules are not enough and the provider must make a judgement call. Providers should look at all of the factors in each situation carefully, ...
February 17, 2016BCRose
- HHS Issues Notice of Violation to California for its Abortion Coverage Mandate January 25, 2020
- Trump Administration Actions to Protect Life and Conscience January 24, 2020
- Secretary Azar Statement on March for Life January 23, 2020
- Surgeon General Releases First Report Focused on Smoking Cessation in 30 Years January 23, 2020
- Secretary Azar Hosts Foreign Officials to Reaffirm Trump Administration's Support for Protecting Life in Global Health Policy January 16, 2020
- HHS OCR Secures Voluntary Resolution with CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System to Strengthen its Provision of Auxiliary Aids and Services to Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing January 16, 2020
- HHS Announces Proposed Rule Regarding Equal Treatment of Faith-Based Organizations in HHS-Supported Social Service Programs January 16, 2020
- HHS Activates Emergency Prescription Assistance Program for Uninsured Puerto Rico Residents Needing Medicine after Recent Earthquakes January 15, 2020
- Draft Federal Health IT Strategic Plan Supports Patient Access to Their Own Health Information January 15, 2020
- OCR Issues Guidance to Help Ensure Equal Access to Emergency Services and the Appropriate Sharing of Medical Information Following Puerto Rico Earthquakes January 9, 2020