In June, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) released a series of patient oriented videos that describe in easy to understand methods, the rights that patients are afforded when it comes to accessing their health information. “Many people are not fully aware of ...
July 20, 2016Marketing
EMR Blame Game A recent article in Pharmacy Times EMR sited discrepancies in the cause of patients not taking their medications correctly. This occurs when many different medications are prescribed. The regimens of these medications are not consistent. For example, a drop may be required 6 times a day, a pill ...
April 8, 2016BCRose
Patient’s Legal Capacity to Consent Situations vary from patient to patient and there are rules to provide guidance during the process of obtaining consent. Sometimes the guiding rules are not enough and the provider must make a judgement call. Providers should look at all of the factors in each situation carefully, ...
February 17, 2016BCRose
- HHS Secretary Azar Comments on Drug Industry Price Transparency Announcement
- Readout of Secretary Azar’s Community Pharmacy and Patient Roundtable in Pittsburgh
- HHS Secretary Azar declares public health emergency in Georgia due to Hurricane Michael
- HHS awards $2.34 billion in grants to help Americans access HIV/AIDS care and medication
- HHS Secretary Azar Praises Results of President Trump’s Leadership on Drug Pricing
- HHS expands corporate partnership to protect against health security threats
- HHS Secretary Azar declares public health emergency in Florida due to Hurricane Michael
- Readout of Secretary Azar’s Meetings in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Readout of Secretary Azar’s Meetings at the G20 Health Ministerial Meeting
- Readout of Secretary Azar’s Last Day in Brazil and First Day in Argentina for the G20 Health Ministerial Meeting