In June, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) released a series of patient oriented videos that describe in easy to understand methods, the rights that patients are afforded when it comes to accessing their health information. “Many people are not fully aware of ...
July 20, 2016Marketing
EMR Blame GameA recent article in Pharmacy Times EMR sited discrepancies in the cause of patients not taking their medications correctly. This occurs when many different medications are prescribed. The regimens of these medications are not consistent. For example, a drop may be required 6 times a day, a pill ...
April 8, 2016BCRose
Patient’s Legal Capacity to Consent Situations vary from patient to patient and there are rules to provide guidance during the process of obtaining consent. Sometimes the guiding rules are not enough and the provider must make a judgement call. Providers should look at all of the factors in each situation carefully, ...
February 17, 2016BCRose
- HHS announces the winners of the HHS Opioid Code-a-Thon
- Readout of Acting HHS Secretary Hargan’s visit to CDC headquarters
- Readout of Acting HHS Secretary Hargan's Visit to Mechanicsville, Virginia
- Members Appointed to New Tick-Borne Disease Working Group
- HHS Names Patient Matching Algorithm Challenge Winners
- New Members Named to Serve on Health Information Technology Advisory Committee Established in 21st Century Cures Act
- Readout of Acting HHS Secretary Hargan's Visit to Missouri to Discuss Tax Reform
- Readout of Acting HHS Secretary Hargan's Visit to the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Readout of Acting HHS Secretary Hargan's Visit to Puerto Rico
- HHS activa ayuda para habitantes sin seguro de las Islas Vírgenes de EE.UU. que necesitan medicamentos