In June, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) released a series of patient oriented videos that describe in easy to understand methods, the rights that patients are afforded when it comes to accessing their health information. “Many people are not fully aware of ...
July 20, 2016Marketing
EMR Blame GameA recent article in Pharmacy Times EMR sited discrepancies in the cause of patients not taking their medications correctly. This occurs when many different medications are prescribed. The regimens of these medications are not consistent. For example, a drop may be required 6 times a day, a pill ...
April 8, 2016BCRose
Patient’s Legal Capacity to Consent Situations vary from patient to patient and there are rules to provide guidance during the process of obtaining consent. Sometimes the guiding rules are not enough and the provider must make a judgement call. Providers should look at all of the factors in each situation carefully, ...
February 17, 2016BCRose
- Readout: Secretary Price Hosts Healthcare Listening Session with Doctors in Dallas, Texas
- Readout: Secretary Price’s Visit to Colonial Flag Company in Sandy, Utah to Discuss Healthcare
- HHS announces the availability of $195 million to expand substance abuse and mental health services at health centers nationwide
- Secretary Price Applauds Senate Proposal to Repeal and Replace Obamacare
- Readout of Secretary Price’s Healthcare Listening Session with Individuals Facing Lack of Coverage
- Secretary Price Meets with Opioid Addiction Specialists, Providers, and Treatment Facilities Stakeholders
- Readout of Secretary Price’s Listening Session with Medical & Healthcare Professionals at the White House
- Secretary Price Statement on CMS Enrollment and Exchange Reports
- More than a name change: AIDS.gov becomes HIV.gov