In June, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) released a series of patient oriented videos that describe in easy to understand methods, the rights that patients are afforded when it comes to accessing their health information. “Many people are not fully aware of ...
July 20, 2016Marketing
EMR Blame Game A recent article in Pharmacy Times EMR sited discrepancies in the cause of patients not taking their medications correctly. This occurs when many different medications are prescribed. The regimens of these medications are not consistent. For example, a drop may be required 6 times a day, a pill ...
April 8, 2016BCRose
Patient’s Legal Capacity to Consent Situations vary from patient to patient and there are rules to provide guidance during the process of obtaining consent. Sometimes the guiding rules are not enough and the provider must make a judgement call. Providers should look at all of the factors in each situation carefully, ...
February 17, 2016BCRose
- Readout of Secretary Azar’s Final Day of Participation at the 2018 World Health Assembly
- Readout of Secretary Azar’s Second Day of Participation at the 2018 World Health Assembly
- HHS Announces Proposed Update to Title X Family Planning Grant Program
- Readout of Secretary Azar’s First Day of Participation at the 2018 World Health Assembly
- Secure API Server Showdown Winner Announced
- HHS Secretary Azar Praises FDA Approval of First Non-Opioid Treatment for Opioid Withdrawal
- ICYMI: Secretary Azar's Remarks on the Trump Administration's Drug Pricing Blueprint
- Trump Administration Releases Blueprint to Lower Drug Prices and Reduce Out-of-Pocket Costs
- Members Appointed to New Pain Management Best Practices Inter-Agency Task Force
- HHS partners to develop new treatment for seizures caused by nerve agents