In June, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) released a series of patient oriented videos that describe in easy to understand methods, the rights that patients are afforded when it comes to accessing their health information. “Many people are not fully aware of ...
July 20, 2016Marketing
EMR Blame GameA recent article in Pharmacy Times EMR sited discrepancies in the cause of patients not taking their medications correctly. This occurs when many different medications are prescribed. The regimens of these medications are not consistent. For example, a drop may be required 6 times a day, a pill ...
April 8, 2016BCRose
Patient’s Legal Capacity to Consent Situations vary from patient to patient and there are rules to provide guidance during the process of obtaining consent. Sometimes the guiding rules are not enough and the provider must make a judgement call. Providers should look at all of the factors in each situation carefully, ...
February 17, 2016BCRose
- Acting Secretary Hargan declares public health emergency in California due to wildfires
- Trump Administration Takes Action to Abide by the Law and Constitution, Discontinue CSR Payments
- HHS, FEMA, DOD and VA continue to provide sustained and critical medical care support for Puerto Rico as part of Trump Administration response to Hurricane Maria
- Acting Secretary Hargan Welcomes Opportunity to Expand Affordable Healthcare Choices
- HHS Acting Secretary Wright declares public health emergencies in Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, and Mississippi due to Hurricane Nate
- Federal, local efforts closely coordinated to care for Hurricane Maria survivors
- Assistant Secretary McCance-Katz Meets with Innovators to Discuss Solutions to Opioid Crisis
- Trump Administration Issues Rules Protecting the Conscience Rights of All Americans
- Eric Hargan Sworn In as HHS Deputy Secretary
- HHS activa sistema de asistencia para residentes de Puerto Rico sin seguro que necesitan medicamentos