In June, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) released a series of patient oriented videos that describe in easy to understand methods, the rights that patients are afforded when it comes to accessing their health information. “Many people are not fully aware of ...
July 20, 2016Marketing
EMR Blame Game A recent article in Pharmacy Times EMR sited discrepancies in the cause of patients not taking their medications correctly. This occurs when many different medications are prescribed. The regimens of these medications are not consistent. For example, a drop may be required 6 times a day, a pill ...
April 8, 2016BCRose
Patient’s Legal Capacity to Consent Situations vary from patient to patient and there are rules to provide guidance during the process of obtaining consent. Sometimes the guiding rules are not enough and the provider must make a judgement call. Providers should look at all of the factors in each situation carefully, ...
February 17, 2016BCRose
- HHS awards $20 million to 27 organizations to increase the rural workforce through the creation of new rural residency programs
- Secretary Azar Statement on 2018 Provisional Drug Overdose Death Data
- HHS Secretary Azar Declares Public Health Emergency in Louisiana Due to Tropical Storm Barry
- Kidney Patients, Care Partners Invited to Submit Ideas and Innovations for National Prize Competition
- HHS Launches President Trump’s ‘Advancing American Kidney Health’ Initiative
- HHS Quality Summit (QS) Fact Sheet
- HHS Announces Quality Summit to Streamline and Improve Quality Programs across Government
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on Continuing Leadership Expansion
- HHS Secretary Statement on Congress’s Restoration of Funding to Support Humanitarian Care for Children
- Trump Administration Awards $1 Million in Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Grants to Counties to Strengthen Efforts to End the HIV Epidemic in the United States