In June, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) released a series of patient oriented videos that describe in easy to understand methods, the rights that patients are afforded when it comes to accessing their health information. “Many people are not fully aware of ...
July 20, 2016Marketing
EMR Blame GameA recent article in Pharmacy Times EMR sited discrepancies in the cause of patients not taking their medications correctly. This occurs when many different medications are prescribed. The regimens of these medications are not consistent. For example, a drop may be required 6 times a day, a pill ...
April 8, 2016BCRose
Patient’s Legal Capacity to Consent Situations vary from patient to patient and there are rules to provide guidance during the process of obtaining consent. Sometimes the guiding rules are not enough and the provider must make a judgement call. Providers should look at all of the factors in each situation carefully, ...
February 17, 2016BCRose
- Readout of Secretary Price’s Visit to Anchorage, Alaska
- Secretary Price Statement on the Signing of the FDA Reauthorization Act of 2017
- HHS Secretary Price: Agreement with Mylan a Victory for Americans Who Rely on Lifesaving EpiPen
- Public Members Appointed to New Federal Effort to Address Serious Mental Illness
- HHS awards nearly $105 million to improve health center quality
- HHS Secretary Statement on President Trump’s Opioid Announcement Today
- Ignite Accelerator announces 14 teams selected for the seventh round of the internal innovation training program
- HHS Secretary Statement on FDA Reauthorization Act of 2017
- HHS Secretary Price Statement on Lower Drug Costs for Seniors
- HHS Awards $3.2 Million for a Registry of Residents Affected by Lead Exposure in Flint, Michigan